


Again we just bought the basics, and with BBQ season quickly upon us, we bought 3 bottles of Tony Roma's Original BBQ sauce, yumm! Miracle whip for all the sandwiches I make for Branden's obento's. Or for making potato salad. Mustard, again for all the potato salad and also for the brats we will be grilling up this coming summer! And I know American mustard is available at Costco here in Japan but it was only 99 cents, so I just got it anyway. Mrs. Butterworth's syrup. All hail, the fake deliciousness which is this syrup! Ha ha ha! And garlic salt, gosh we go through a ton of this stuff! Again we didn't go to Safeway and go on a mad shopping spree we just got the bare basics of what we might need for this upcoming Summer. : )

A-1 wasn't on sale and we all know I'm acheap ass, (ha ha hello, shops at factory outlets, versus paying full price retail and even stays a block off the main street of Waikiki, lol it's obvious I'm cheap! but hey even cheapskates like stuff too you know! : ) so I'd be damned if I was going to pay $7.49 for a bottle of name brand A-1, so instead I got the generic Safeway version for $3.20 US. Pudding, gosh we love this chocolate pudding, I swear it's so good, probably chalk full of chemicals or whatever but I don't really care : ) We like it, so we buy it! Also we bought a 6 pack of Pop-Secret Homestyle Popcorn, I know, I know we have a ton of microwave popcorn already, since we are forever at Costco here in Japan and get it by the case. But, hey our family absolutely loves popcorn and DVD's or video rental movie watching or just plain good Satellite TV watching so, we gotta keep a full stock of popcorn in our house at all times, ha ha ha! : )
Nothing major to add here, except I like dryer sheets, because of the light scent and also I like the fact they cut down the static cling better then liquid softner can. So I bought these two, even though I still have two boxes of the Bounce dryer sheets, I bought from Costco here in Japan. I also bought a liquid Tide to go stick pen, this is so perfect for having a tiny kid, Noah's age with all the messes he makes on his clothes, this stuff gets out everything! And it is available at Costco in Japan too, but I didn't need three of them, like how they sell them in Japan. I only needed one, since I still have another one already.
This cleanser is a total dud! It's brand new and is in tons of ads in the new magazines. It's gimmick is that it *fizzes and is oxygenated* or whatever and I'll be 100% honest and say it doesn't do anything special at all and *no* it most certainly doesn't fizz! It's a good basic cleaner, I guess, but I wouldn't buy it *ever* again. And we all know my signature fragrance is CK 1. And I got my glass bottle of perfume at home and use that! However when travelling, I still wanna smell nice, yet I don't want my bottle to break in a million pieces no matter how well I pack it, you know what I mean? Gosh especially in my suitcase that would be a total nightmare! So, I buy this and use this, only when I travel. I ran out of the other CK1 imposter spray and so I got this one.