Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Move over Imelda Marcos! And make way for both my boys! ; )





I've gotten two emails from friends this past week asking me. "So what did you buy back home already"? I know, I know I said I would share a couple pics of what I bought and whatnot. But things have been just *so* super busy here at the house. But I will try and show you all a few glimmers. Today I will show you some of the shoes that I have bought for both my boys to get them ready for this coming Spring/Summer season!

Branden: I always buy him a nice name brand pair of sneakers each season because I think good quality shoes are pretty important, especially for kids.And plus I like my kids to look good while they are out and about town! However, I actually liked a pair of Adidas and also a pair of Nikes shoes as well. So, I ended up just buying Branden both pairs, I figured they both were cute and both were different looks, since one is technically a trainer type style sneaker and the other pair looks sorta like an "old school" style of cortez Nike, but with a twist. So they both provided different "looks" so I'm happy, I bought my son *both* sneakers and I'd do it again in a heartbeat, no questions asked.

I also bought Branden, a pair of GAP leather flip flops. I bought these because I think they look so hip and so preppy! I absolutely adore these, so I snatched these up right away! I bought these at the GAP outlet in Denver. And I bought them in a pinch size bigger, because I know he will want to wear these all summer, so now he can!

I bought him a cool pair of Birkenstock type sandal's from the Children's Place outlet. I really dug the thicker chunkier look of the metal buckle!

I also bought him a pair of Birkenstock type clogs from Target. Again, preppy looking sandals for this upcoming spring/summer season!

And finally a pair of Birkenstock type sandal's from Old Navy. Sorta like the one's from the Children's Place, but a pinch different and I liked these a lot too, and I wanted my son to have a good selection of sandal's and shoes for this upcoming season.

All in all, I think Branden has a good selection of shoes for this upcoming spring/summer season. He has many to choose from! He is one mighty lucky little boy, but he's a good boy so, I don't mind in the least! He also has a couple new pairs of shoes as well, that I bought in January all the way back from last August, that I have been stocking up on (sorta have to stock up, since I live overseas yk), that I won't even bother taking pics of, but yup he has a super good selection of shoes for these upcoming warmer month's (as he always does anyway.)

I haven't even shown you all the hats and clothes he has gotten yet. So just imagine, if this is how many shoes he has, imagine *how* many clothes and hats he has too! Yikes! Ha ha ha!