

don't ask me how I did it. But I managed to *not* take one single picture at the wedding! This makes me sad and I wish I would have taken some pictures, but I honestly was so busy during the entire wedding that I didn't get a single chance to take a photo. Hopefully my brother in law will pass along, some pictures of us, since there was a photographer taking pictures of the entire wedding. And I know he snapped some pictures of us, because it startled me a couple times actually. Ha ha ha. I wish I would have snapped some pics of Branden in his tuxedo because he looked like the ultimate cool guy! Perhaps, if I get time I can throw my guy in his very own tux and snap some pictures myself when I have time.
Anyway, the hotel we stayed at was gorgeous and it was called the Hotel Okura. Totally top of the line hotel! We had a gorgeous buffet breakfast with the entire Ishiyama clan the following morning before we all went to Disneyland. My dad had fun and so did I.
We got to Disneyland at 9:00 am when they first opened. And as usual we stayed right until they closed! Because it was chilly and the sky was gray not many people were at Disneyland except the entire Ishiyama clan and us. And a good amount of people too but it wasn't too busy. So we rode actually every single ride in the entire park and even rode some rides twice! We had lunch in Toon Town like we usually do. And we had dinner at the Alice in Wonderland restaurant (we usually go here or the curry place but this time we all went to the Alice in Wonderland restaurant!
It was very cool going with a whole bunch of people. And for a little while we all separated but we all would call eachother on our cell's and meet up again. So we all had a total blast.
I was glad I packed Branden's yellow Osh Kosh coat, because it did get chilly later on in the evening and I am glad I packed Noah's Tommy Hillfiger coat too because they stayed toasty warm. I dressed both my boys exactly the same, wearing the same style jeans and the same exact Gap sweatshirt minus the sweatshirt being different sizes, so that was cool. Except their coats weren't the same, but that's okay.
What did we buy from Disneyland? Well we bought one Buzz Lightyear balloon (Noboru bought this for Branden the second we got into Disneyland.) One Buzz lightyear moving and spinning light. Branden wanted this and it cost a whopping 2,500 yen but as usual grandpa spoils my boys like crazy, so my dad bought the light for Branden as soon as he mentioned he wanted one. Noah got a plush fleece Mickey Mouse blanket, because it did get chilly as the night wore on. And it came in a cute little Mickey Mouse bag, that is quite cute actually, go figure. We also bought two popcorn holders, but then nothing new with that because everyone of you know how much we love popcorn and especially caramel corn, yumm! We have a Chip and Dale popcorn holder, we bought about 3 years ago from Tokyo Disneyland, but with the wedding and all, we forgot it and left the Chip and Dale popcorn holder at home. So we bought some more this time. We always buy the caramel popcorn in Toon Town, so being creatures of habit, we got into the line and waited and waited and waited and waited. When we finally got to the end of the line and our turn was coming, we realized the popcorn holder was pink and with a crown? Hmmm! Being a mother of two boys, I looked at my husband and he actually looked at me too. We said, what's up with the girl popcorn holder? But by that time, we had waited for what seemed like a total eternity for the dang popcorn in the first place so we figured to just buy one! Errr! We were *not* thrilled about the popcorn holder one bit! We later bought a Buzz lightyear popcorn holder because, since we have two boys, we actually felt ridiculous carrying that pink one all through the park.
I am telling you, we had so much darn fun at Tokyo Disneyland! The fireworks were just awesome and we all sat in the chairs and tables at Toon Town and had hot cocoa and watched them, we had the best seats in town to see the fireworks! We all hugged good bye and everyone got back on their limousine bus back to Osaka. And we got into our minivan and drove home. We had a blast! And with *that* many people, everything was just even more fun, we had a shooting competition at the Buzz lightyear ride and I totally lost! Ha ha ha!
I'm glad I went to the wedding and I'm glad we stayed at that hotel and I'm glad we all went to Tokyo Disneyland, I really had a great time!