
My day was so super! I met up with my friend and with her daughter like we planned. Costco was fun. My friend did some awesome shopping and got many cool things.
I got, Olay Shea butter body wash (we went halvers on this, they came in a two pack with two big bottles, so she and I each got a big bottle of our own). And we both shared some Bounty paper towels (we went halfers on this too, we each got our own 4 or 5 rolls, but just split the cost which really helps! I was really happy we both split these 2 things! Because it splits the costs! And that way, I can buy something else, I might not been able to buy, since I am in a super budgeting mode because of the house right now. So, splitting stuff is awesome for me and for her too. Plus it saves room in your house, that way you don't got 9 giant size paper towels hogging half the linen closet for instance, because 4 is all, anyone really needs for the month anyway. So it works! Plus saves cash.
And, I got a rotisserie chicken (instant supper for tonight), Cascade dishwasher liquid. And some Perfumes Decoer body lotions in the White Musk and Freesia scent. I have actually got a funny story about this lotion btw, My friend and I both wanted some of this. And they were sold in a 2 pack. We each wanted our own 2 pack. But most of them were White Musk mixed with a tube of Cotton Candy scented lotion. Somehow the thought of rubbing cotton candy over our bodies didn't appeal to either of us! So, we were looking through them and then I found one that was White musk that came with Raspberry. Hmmm, this wasn't what she or I wanted either. Suddenly she said....."too bad they don't got one with White Musk and with the Freesia! Out of no where, I saw just that very thing! I grabbed it and gave it to my friend. Because she called it first, lol. So, I still wanted one too, so we basically tore the entire rows of lotions apart and went on this intensive man hunt for the two pack of lotion. You'd think we were searching for a golden ticket or something. Both of us with our arms in there checking each pack. Japanese by-standers were around and looked on and not sure if they were just watching two foreigners searching so intensely for a certain lotion. Or if they actually wanted to look for some too but, we both didn't move, we were looking for what we were looking for and that was that. Oh and, my friend did find another two pack of the White Musk and the Freesia. Yippy! So, that was cool and yes really funny! So, *we* were the ones who messed up the Perfumes Decoer lotion display. (shhh!) : )
We all had pizza and chocolate churros for lunch and sodas. We were lucky the pizza was fresh and hot out of the oven because it was really good. We were chatting and happy.
My friend got, Olay Shea body wash, White Musk and Freesia lotion. Tide Cold water liquid detergent (2 of these, she was super smart to stock up), Bounty paper towels and bounty napkins, Kirkland antibacterial wipes, Oxy Clean, Cascade dishwasher liquid (against she was smart to buy 2 of these). And Oral B toothbrushes. And a rotisserie chicken. And some daikon kimchee. And I think that's it. But, I might have forgot something, but this at least gives you all an idea of what we did today. And what we each saw and bought.
We left Costco, and we were having such a great time, that she suggested we go to Starbucks and Carrefour (sp?) I said yes of course because I was having so much fun, I thought what the heck! We went to Carrefour. And she bought a few things like olives, man they looked good. And she bought another rotisserie chicken. The chickens here looked even better then the ones at Costco. And now that I know about these, I would like to eat one of these real soon. They had a garlic one, a French one and an original one and some other kind,but I forget what it was called. And again, in my friends defense, chickens are quite small to begin with. If you want leftovers it isn't a bad idea to have 2 chickens yk. Hmmm, maybe I shoulda got a Carrefore chicken too, lol. Oh well, next time. We went and sat down at Starbucks and had a nice chat.
I honestly had one of the best and funnest days I've had in a real long time! Her daughter is a total star. She really is wonderful to be around! She made me laugh all day long! And my friend, just has this wonderful relaxed and fun, attitude that just clicks right with me quite well. It's really cool just hanging with the both of them. I really felt I could let my hair down today and just relax and be myself and have fun and I really had a great time. My day was truly awesome! Not one single bad thing, could be said about my day today!
I got home. me and all my guys (Noboru included) had dinner. Rotisserie chicken and rice and veggies. And then Noah and I jumped into the shower.Noboru already bathed Branden while I was with my friend. I used the Olay Shea butter. And I must say, I really like this. Give me a couple more days to make sure. But, I liked that my skin afterwards felt super soft, even before using lotion on my skin. So yes, my skin was totally softer after using this. And Noah's skin was softer. It smelled fantastic and clean and great. Super smell. And, I did clean my girly parts and no burn whatsoever. So, it passed the test so far. I'm really liking this a lot. And if this is going to be available in Japan (only at Costco), I can see me buying this again for sure. Could it be too moisturizing for summer though? Hmm, not sure, could be, who knows yet. But great for winter, itchy dry skin for sure! And I love the shea in this, that's actually, why I went halfers to begin with. Remember the Locctaine Shea butter, I bought a while back? I really like shea butter. Let me, use the whole bottle up and I'll post again, but so far I think this is fantastic! Very gentle. I'm going to ask my friend what she thinks of her bottle of this, as well.
Anyway, I'm tired, really tired now, I got my nightgown on. And the boys and Noboru and everyone is fast asleep. So, good night. Hopefully, I will get to sleep in tomorrow. : )