Sunday, January 15, 2006

Hey this doesn't look like my car! : )











Our car has been in the shop since Saturday. Noboru swears he feels ever since we took the car to the dealership for the oil change the last time, it hasn't been running right. He thinks it's in the transmission. I drive the car, all the time and it seems fine to me. But he is insisting about it, so he took the car in on Saturday for something or other. We've had this loaner car ever since. I think tomorrow we get our car back. But I will have to go pick up Branden in this today. I always feel uncomfortable driving a car that's not mine. I'm a good driver and all, but I worry getting into an accident with someone else's car. Makes me very nervous. So driving loaner cars for me are absolutely no fun : (