Today was so totally bitterly cold. It was unbelievable how cold and freezing it felt.
Also, it could be with the New Year and all, but they have been showing bunches of shows in their entire seasons, back to back these past couple days. So, the other day I watched a Friends marathon, about 6 hours of Friends, wow! And then last night, I watched one of my favorite shows, called Six Feet Deep. And I watched an entire season of that although, I had seen most of them anyways. And I'm actually watching a marathon of Nip/Tuck right now(repeats for me, since I've seen them all before but I like watching them again). So, I've been quite happy with the TV programming quite a bit lately.
I've also seen Terminator 3, a few times this month already thanks to our cable always repeating the movies so many times. Ha ha ha, but I don't mind since I like all the Terminator movies anyways.
So, nothing new, just the weather is unbelievably cold and I've been in TV heaven with all my favorite shows showing, back to back episodes! : )
!->