Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Japan is in a deep freeze!



Tonight is freezing cold here in Japan. According to our news we are in for a real bone chilling type of deep freeze from tonight and for the next couple days! I'm not sure if it will ultimately snow here in Chiba. But it is *so* cold, it might as well, because the weather can't possibly feel any colder then it already does, lol!

Noboru had the night shift tonight, so he got to eat with us and that was nice! I made steaks and my famous garlic shrimp (are we not experts on everything garlic or what? LOL) and baked potatoes. Since in Japan the potatoes are rather small in size, we each had 2 potatoes. Dinner came out fantastic! We all ate together and watched TV while eating. Plenty of laughter in the house and chatter going on, but then again nothing new there! LOL.

After supper, he helped get the boys bathed and into their PJ's. Then since he had to leave at 10:00 pm. And bathes and dinner was all finished by 7:30 pm. We all sat in the living room and had caramel corn and watched TV. Then daddy left to work and Branden didn't want him to leave, but of course he had to.

When I am downstairs I got the downstairs heaters going on full blast. We got 3 fan heaters downstairs and 1 wall mounted heater downstairs too. And we keep all of them on when we are down stairs. But we all turn them off, when we all go upstairs. Upstairs we got 2 wall mounted heaters and 2 fan heaters too. So, now that me and the boys are all upstairs now, we got all the heaters going on full blast up here! I just checked the thermostat on my clock and since it's in Fahrenheit it says, it's actually 80 degrees upstairs (no kidding)! Ha ha ha, so I guess I am keeping myself and the boys plenty warm! I do turn the fan heaters off at night, when we sleep though just to ease my mind. But I do keep the wall mounted heaters on all night long though. LOL, must be confusing to you all in Denver, not knowing what I mean by wall mounted heaters and fan heaters and such, lol. Sorry, I know it all sounds so weird

Well, I am missing Nip/Tuck, so I better go watch it! Good night and love to you all. : )