Saturday, December 17, 2005





Here are a few more pics of my new house. One of the pics is of my large walk in closet, for our master bedroom. I swear this picture just does *not* do it justice at all! Again *obviously* it's not done yet, but this will at least give you an idea. And yes, we will have two poles going both ways because we actually have *that* many clothes and could really use all the room for hanging we could get, lol. I love my closet.

The other, is another view of our upstairs hallway. The closed door with the gorgeous gold knob is our hallway closet and we will use that as our linen closet. The door right after the linen closet that is open is the upstairs bathroom and also the wash room/laundry room.

Our other picture is of the hallway celing. You will see two round holes and they are for our down lighting. And the rectangular, thing that's installed that has a piece of protective card board covering, that wonderful thing is one of our central heating ducts. I can't wait to have central heating like all American's have. As, I've said before, the place we are renting *now* has NO insulation at all. It's basically the equivelent of me, living in my dad's garage in Denver for the past 4 years! So, if you can understand that we have been freezing our butts off these past 4 years then you will understand why, exactly we are so happy to be moving into a place with central heating! And no, many places in Japan aren't insulated at all. And if they are, they are insulated terribly or have such shoddy workmanship that they got drafts of cold air. So, many people living in Japan freeze every winter, just like we have been doing! Which, is why we are just so darned tootin happy to be moving to an American house, because I tell ya, after living in a Japanese rental house for the past 4 years, I've had my fill of that....forever, lol!