Friday, December 23, 2005

Our flight back!



By the way, because my husband works for the airline, and the flight crew happened to know my husband from seeing him all the time anyways while at work. They moved the 4 of us to First class! Yup, we all had 4 giant state of the art seats that actually folded all the way down to beds. And they had their own movie screens for each seat and played movies on demand. And the movie choice was huge! Kids movies alone there were like 10 choices of like Finding Nemo, 101 Dalmations, geeze, a whole bunch but since Branden slept the entire way and plus he has his own DVD player anyways, he didn't mind missing it! I guess the seats were just too comfy for him. LOL.

Noah didn't want to sit in his own seat or lay down either, he wanted to be hugged my mommy the entire flight, sigh! And I didn't mind so much! Because Noboru helped me the whole way anyway. Our meals were gorgeous and the coffee came in a cermiac mug cup vs. the standard styrofoam one, lol. Our nuts came in a ceramic dish that were even warmed up, ha ha ha! Noboru and I were laughing about it all!

I did get some rest but I played Noboru two rounds of Jeopardy since the games on the private TV's were able to play with other first class passengers too. Some other person joined us too, but they didn't say their name, just went by, AAAAAA and it gave the seat # of each player! I whooped Noboru's butt and AAAAAA's butt too, lol! And then I had to stop because I had to watch the new Dukes of Hazards movie with Jessica Simpson. It was really cute and funny!

The flight was fantastic! I even got about 45 minutes rest after the movie ended. I felt so refreshed after that flight.

By the way, you see the pics of Branden sleeping in the first class? Okay, you see the pic of that Japanese guy in the background? That poor old shmo couldn't work the seat and know how to make it go down. So, he had to sit totally straight up the entire flight! Ha ha ha!