Monday, November 21, 2005

We are about to leave....

Okay the suitcases are in the car. In just a few minutes I'll be shutting down this computer. Just wanted to say, see you all in a couple days! I'll either call or email as soon as I get back.

Got all the snacks packed in the carry- on for the airplane for Branden. Got Branden's portable DVD player all charged up and got some of his DVD's in the carryng case, so he can watch movies on the plane like usual. Totally keeps him entertained, lol!

Noah has a couple of his favorite toys (chewie keys and soft musical bunny), a jar of bananas, his baby senbai (rice crackers) and his cozy blankie and pacifier. And a few spare changes of clothes for any unforseeable accidents :)

We are taking Korean Air, since NWA has an agreements with them. We only pay 1400 yen round trip ($14.00). So since I've never taken Korea Air before, I am looking forward to it! : )