Saturday, April 01, 2017

Homemade from scratch pizza and family movie night fun...

Has everyone been enjoying their Spring break so far? As for us, most definitely! : ) Yesterday morning right after breakfast was done. Branden and I made our family recipe... for our homemade from scratch pizza dough and we let it rest in the kitchen all day! Meanwhile Noah was finishing his Spring break homework, he finished it all up yesterday morning 100% and then he and little K and 2 other friends went to play tennis at the tennis courts right up the street inside our housing community. So a restful day for us all. Branden and I also walked 2 laps around our housing community, so we did see Noah and his friends playing tennis as we walked past them and we all waved. : )

In the evening, I rolled out the pizzas quickly and Noah put the mozzarella cheese we buy at Costco on there and he added the pepperoni and mushrooms to my small pizza. You can tell how crispy this crust is! I only had 1 slice of pizza and I also had a side salad. We will all have pizza for lunch today. Since there is enough for that. The Maze Runner has been on heavy rotation on my American cable lately and my kids *love* the Maze Runner! So we saw on the cable TV guide channel, while the pizza was baking in the oven that it was about to start. So we usually pick something good to watch on cable since there is *always* so many good TV shows and movies on. But the kids picked to watch The Maze Runner, so as soon as the pizza beeped, I quickly sliced up the pizzas and I brought everyone a plate with pizza slices on them and we ate in the living room, we usually eat in the dining room. But...we just all snuggled up on the couch and enjoy our homemade pizza from scratch and watched the Maze Runner, we caught it right as it started. I did buy ice creams for everyone to enjoy too, except me. I didn't get one, which is totally fine. But yeah...we enjoyed the movie a lot. We all enjoyed the pizza a lot too. : ) The 3rd installment of the Maze Runner is coming out this coming year right? I think so...

Anyway that's about it you guys. We just chilled here at home yesterday. It has been bitterly cold. No rain yesterday. But it is raining here today.

OMG...did anyone see the trailer for the IT (Stephan King) remake. The original movie with John-Boy (Richard Thomas) and John Ritter, was aired on TV in a mini series. This one is going to be an actual real movie at a movie theater. Anyone remember that miniseries on TV with Tim Curry as Pennywise the clown, wow was he fantastic in that... he scared the h*ll out of me as IT! Anyway this one is coming out in America in September 2017. And I saw the trailer yesterday on YouTube. And OMG... it looks so freaking scary! I thought the original was hardcore scary. But this one....looks just as scary, if not more so...I mean it legit... looks like it will give you nightmares for life...type scary! If you liked the original miniseries IT. Definitely go check out the trailer for this new one coming out in September. @_@