Wednesday, November 16, 2016

My hair salon appointment today...

I made my appointment for today...2 weeks ago. I go to the salon for a hair coloring once a month, like clockwork. A hair cut every other month. And a hair straightening, every 3 months or so. Anyways, today was my... get all 3 things done day. My hair straightened. Like straight as a pin. Like Pantene commercial type straight. It's called a Japanese thermal hair straightening and they work super well. And make your hair so shiny. I also got my hair colored. A nice rich medium to almost dark brown color (Katie Holmes or Rose Byrne hair color, if that gives you an idea of my hair color and that's pretty much my natural hair color dead on, anyway). And my usual lob (long bob) slightly longer at the front of my hair. From 9:30am until 2:50pm today. 2 iced coffees later. Read 3 magazines. And I'm done! It was such a long time to sit there. But it's so worth it. I am so happy I don't have to get it straightened until late Feb or early March now. Now when my dad gets here next week, my hair will be done and I won't even have to think about it. Anyways, have an awesome night everyone. I'm making cream stew right now. While Noboru is picking up both the boys. Have a good night. : )