Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Going to the movies! Taking the boys to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them...

Sunday, November 27th, I took the boys to the movies! We went to see, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! I had mentioned back when Noboru and I went to see Bridget Jones's Baby that I was planning to take Branden and Noah to see Fantastic Beasts as soon as it came out for us in Japan and on a day that we were available and Sunday was our first available day!  

We had a large caramel corn! And a drink each. And I snuck in a Snickers bar for each of the boys and a pack of chocolate covered raisins for myself. And we went and enjoyed the movie!

My thoughts on the movie? I really liked it! I felt it was pretty good. However would I buy it on DVD? No, I wouldn't. If I were on a flight to America and it were available, would I watch it again? Honestly no, I wouldn't. I think for me personally, it was more of an...I am really glad I got to see this. But, I would only watch it this once. Still, I know this movie is incredibly popular right now and I am very glad I took my boys to see this. I personally thought, Mrs. Peregrines Home for Peculiar Children was way better!

Next movie, I plan to take the boys to see, the new Star Wars movie of course and there's another movie too, that has caught my eye but I can't think of the name of it right now, gah figures...doesn't it? Hahaha. : ) Happy Tuesday everyone! : )