Thursday, July 07, 2016

Throwback Thursday...

Today happens to be Throwback Thursday. It also happens to be July 7th, Noah's 11th birthday today! Now, this isn't his actual birthday post. But since today is his actual birthday. I thought we could at least make a TBT dedicated to the birthday boy today! : ) His birthday post of course will be delayed. So forgive me for that. And I picked pictures from a Disney trip we took years ago since this week we will be at Disney too, in celebration for Noah's birthday. My gorgeous little guy riding the boats with his Donald Duck hat. Just chilling with his daddy. I was sitting right next to Noah and had Bran on my other side. : ) 

 They each got to pick their own hat or ears. Bran picked Mickey ears.

Hi sweetie!

Wow, it looks like you are having a lot of fun today!

Yay, we got to meet the fantastic Cruella Deville! She was so sweet, and a real card!

Bernard from The Rescuers!

Following your big brother...following your brother, follow follow. And you still do! : )

The beautiful embroidery we had put on the back of Noah's hat. Says his name...Noah, in beautiful cursive. 

Which ride should we go on next?

 My guys!

Oh Disney Sea, why did you stop selling coconut soft serve ice cream? OMG, you guys, they used to sell the very best coconut ice-cream and now they don't. They stopped selling it a few years back. It was so delicious. I wish they'd bring it back!

Seriously Disney Sea start selling the coconut ice-cream again. Please!

I hope you 2 were having a blast, I know me and daddy sure were.


The snail from Turbo.

I am sure we will have just as much fun this week at one of the Disney's, as we had back when we visited when these pictures were taken. Happy Birthday my little one. Happy Birthday today Noah! And happy Throwback Thursday and also Happy Tanabata today too!