Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Weekend family fun! Going to the movies to see Zootopia at Ikspiari! Kua'Aina for dinner and bringing home a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts...

Saturday, May 21st, the fam-bam and I went to Ikspiari to go and see Zootopia (in English) and to go out to dinner at Kua'Aina after the movies. We bought 4 sodas (1 for each of us, pictured) and 2 large popcorn's (1 for the kids and 1 for us to share) I also brought 3 Snickers bars (1 for each of the boys and 1 for Noboru), 1 chocolate covered raisins (for me) and 2 Dars chocolate mint boxes/packs (1 for the kids to share and 1 for Noboru and I too.) We still had chocolate unopened in my bag after the movie, we didn't need that much. Plus considering we had dinner afterwards and the popcorn's...but yeah glad to have brought more... than what was needed than to.... not to have brought enough. : ) Phew. : ) 


Zootopia. In 2D, we don't mind if it's in 2D or 3D just... as long as it's in English. : ) 

Waiting for the movie to start. This movie theater was pretty packed with folks wanting to see it in English versus the Japanese dub. We were early, but yep the movie theater was packed after about 5 minutes after I snapped this picture.

We went to Kua'Aina after the movie. The movie was *so* good by the way. Everyone picked a cheeseburger combo with fries and sodas. And I picked my favorite teriyaki chicken sandwich with onion rings and a guava juice. What an awesome delicious dinner! 

Apparently Krispy Kreme is celebrating their 10 year Japaniversary! Yep 10 years since they've been in Japan! 



We brought home a dozen donuts. We each picked 3 each. I picked 2 glazed and 1 with chocolate and rainbow sprinkles. I always think the new flavors look delicious, but nothing to me...ever beats the original regular ones. So 2 glaze for me and 1 chocolate with sprinkles. We each had 1 donut that night for dessert and we each enjoyed our others the next day! Yum! All in all, what a fabulous weekend that was. Going to the movies to see Zootopia, Kua'Aina afterwards and to come home with a box of donuts to boot! Couldn't ask for a better weekend than that! : )