Sunday, May 22, 2016

Deadpool, The Boy and American Sniper...

Deadpool, The Boy and American Sniper came via Amazon.com last Friday May 13th. Yep, they came on Friday the 13th dundundun, lol. Deadpool is so good, so funny that I have already seen it twice!!! The Boy is good too! And American Sniper such a great movie too. But Deadpool is love! It's THAT good! : ) I might just watch it again this evening for a 3rd time. Anyway, hope every one's having a fantastic weekend! : )

We went and saw Zootopia yesterday at Ikspiari. It's the only place in Chiba that has it in English. It was such a great movie! The whole family loved this! And we went to Kua'Aina for dinner afterwards! And came home with a dozen donuts from Krispy Kreme. Which I am eating one right now as I type this while enjoying my coffee. : )