Thursday, March 10, 2016

Throwback Thursday. Easter 2008...

Since Easter is coming up soon. I thought it would be fun to look at some Easter's of the past. This week, I will share the pics from Easter 2008! Noah was 2 and a half years old. Bran was 6.  The boys have been coloring eggs and enjoying Easter since they were wee little babies. : )  Branden is clearly giving us crazy eyes in this picture. : ) 

Okay and now a picture of them both looking adorable. No crazy eyes here. : )

See the mat, I laid down? I think you can see the yellow strip on the mat. So table protected. And the boys just having some fun coloring their eggs. : )

Their, they are having a lot of fun...faces! : ) Love you guys! and wow those eggs look great! Nicely colored! : )


Yep, this is what eggs look like... when you have a 3 year old and a 6 year old. : ) Tons of Spongebob stickers! : )
We got a wonderful Easter care package sent from my dad that year! Holiday care packages, are just the absolute best! : )

My dad sent the boys the best stuff that year! Totally appreciated. Really helped make the boys Easter holiday a total hit! : )

Easter dinner! I spy Noah's sippy cup! : )  I also see the Easter eggs. Hi, my amazing family from 2008! : )

We had a spiral ham and a roasted chicken. This was way... before we had a Costco in Inzai, so that little chicken was bought at Hanamasa or Joyful Honda. Mashed potatoes and gravy in a bowl. Awww, this was before we even had our gravy boat, you guys! I love seeing pictures from back then. When we were still starting out. Pre-gravy boat and stuff type days.  Hahaha. You know what I mean, I hope. : )

Noah's little angelic face looking at his dad eating. He was always watching his dad or Branden or myself and then following suit, doing what we were doing, when he was little. That's sort of... how it is, when you're the youngest in the family though, right? : )

Anyway, update from today, I left my house this morning at 9am and drove to Costco in Inzai/Chiba New Town. I arrived around 9:45am. It was opened. I went in did my shopping as quickly as could be. And was back in my town by 11:20am. I picked up a rotisserie chicken, A huge tiramisu from the bakery and that big fresh baked cookie variety pack from Costco's bakery, ykwim? Umm, what else. Shredded cheese. Tortillas. And maybe that's it? I took a pic and will update with a pic maybe next week on another post. But, that's all I can remember for now. Ohhh, I did bring back a slice of cheese pizza and ate it here at home for lunch.

What's for supper tonight? Chili beans, that I made a big pot of last night (so leftovers for us tonight which is fine they're delicious). You know like Wendy's type chili. Chili concarne. I fried up some ground beef and whoever wants to add ground beef can. The chili beans themselves are without beef, the beefs on the side in a bowl.  I also have shredded cheese, sour cream and chopped onion. So we have a bunch of little toppings for our chili. The rotisserie chicken we will have for supper for an easy roasted chicken supper tomorrow night, with some cheesy baked potatoes, steam veggie and a salad. Dinner tomorrow should be delicious and fast and easy. And with the Costco cookies huge variety pack and huge tiramisu we have desserts to last the entire weekend for sure. : ) Have a wonderful weekend everyone. : )  Noah gets out of school today at 3pm, Bran at 4pm. And I can't wait for tomorrow to be Friday. We are so.... looking forward to the weekend. : )