Friday, January 01, 2016

Happy New Year 2016!!! The Year of the Monkey...

Happy New Years everyone! Good bye 2015 Year of the Sheep, hello there...Year of the Monkey!!! We sent out some very happy...very mellow in color... soft yellow ones this year! The pics obviously came from our summer vacation, this past July in Hawaii. Hopefully everyone can sorta get a general idea from the little picture collage we sent out.  I did white out our last name and address, just in case any of you are Terminators sent from Skynet, from either the past or present and are hunting for us. Okay...I'm kidding...I'm kidding. : ) 

Happy New Year's dear family, dear friends and dear and lovely readers. I hope all of you have the best most wonderful year, this year. I sincerely hope you all stay happy, healthy and wise.

PS, Happy New Year Andria, thank you for getting in touch with me! You made my day! Have an awesome year this year and right on about Korean beauty products! Yay. : )