Monday, January 25, 2016

Denver Broncos going to the Super Bowl! AFC championship game just finished...

Just finished watching the AFC championship game just now. It's Monday morning here in Japan, and the kids are at school with a packed lunch. But today's game was a major one. Because it would decide which team the AFC would be sending to the Super Bowl. The New England Patriots, a very good team for what it's worth. Or my beloved Denver Broncos. We were ahead for most of the game but the last 5 minutes, it was such a close game and the last 15 seconds of the game lasted a good 5 minutes. Many "times out" etc. But in the end, Denver won! I am elated, excited beyond belief. I love football. I grew up going to Bronco games my whole life. So yep, congratulations Denver Broncos.

Who will we be playing at the Super Bowl? We don't know yet. We'll find out soon as soon as their game is over and done with. : ) Awesome job Peyton Manning!!! So proud to be a Denver girl! Proud of you Denver!

Anyway...on my way to the store right now. Just wanted to catch up with you all here. Will we actually win the Super Bowl? Gee, I don't know...hope so. : )