Wednesday, August 06, 2014

We're back!

We’re back from Honolulu! It was amazing!!! We had the best time you guys and boy did we all need it, we spent 6 fantastic nights there and 7 amazing days there! I took so many pics, but haven’t even got around to deciding which ones to put up yet on here.  Arrived back in Japan August 3rd and we have had a backyard BBQ since getting back home, also have been relaxing, the boys and I went to Costco yesterday and had lunch there after picking up a few things and now the kids are I are about to be going to Guam in a couple days to spend some time with my dad, and go to the movies. : )
Also, I didn’t have time to blog about the haunted night at the school thing. The potato haul this year (puny compared to last years potato haul) or the summer festival. So, if it’s okay, I’ll post those up first before getting the Honolulu post up.  So the plan for now, is I’ll try and blog as fast as I can...while still trying to enjoy my summer too and hopefully I can get a good amount up before we leave for Guam in a short couple days.