Monday, May 26, 2014

Lunch with friends today...

Branden, Noah and I got back from Guam yesterday. We had an amazing time with my dad and also brought back a ton of food! I have a few posts to get up, like Branden’s midterm. Noah and his swimming. But for now, I at least want to get this up. My two really good friends, who I met at the yochien years ago and I are having lunch today. We three go to the movies and stuff often, but today it’s meeting for lunch at 11:30am. I have already done a load of sheets and pillow cases for Noboru’s and my bed, washed and dried in the dryer and put back on the bed already. And I have my second load of the day in the washer right now and when it’s done, I’ll hang them outside on the back patio. I have to go and get dressed for the day and then wash my face with a nice hot wash cloth and then put my makeup on. Chicken cutlet tonight for dinner with salad, veggies and rice. The boys swim tonight too. Alrighty, enough chitter chatter from me for now. PS, the potato plants have grown so big lately! : )