Monday, April 14, 2014

Oops, a post I forgot to put up...

Sorry, this is a post, I forgot to put up, back when we went to Guam. March 4th-6th. I think just so much going on around here for our family, graduation, entrance ceremony. Trying to end being house fukukaicho (vp for the housing community) (2 more weeks btw @.@) and me starting with being fukukaicho (vp) for the kids club myself. The dance (which we already did : ) Just a whole bunch...spring cleaning. prepping for junior high. It's sorta no wonder, I forgot all about this post. As you can tell by the table, we didn't bring back a whole lot, which is fine, we really went for some rest and relaxation anyway. 

4 tubes of cinnamon toothpaste...

Tamps, I have light ones for light days, regular ones for normal days and these for days, that are just heavier type days. Should last me ages, since I only need these 1-2 days tops.

Island splash....

Soft dark brown...

I went through Noah's underwear drawer before we went to Guam to see if he needed replacements...boy did he ever! : ) Angry Birds and Spongebob size 8. 

One thing, I miss about Denver is all the rockin' Mexican food restaurants they had there. : ( Here, I just check allrecipes.com and make my own now. I usually use Las Palmas canned enchilada sauce and it's so good! Bought this one, figured it would taste the same...omg, was I wrong! It did not taste the same, this tasted like plain tomato sauce, would never buy this brand again. Sorry, Rosarita. Sorry, sorry. : )

Costco in Japan used to sell Prego. Now they don't. Absolute bummer. Lugging these back is doable, but, still wish they would carry them back at Costco Japan. 

Greasing pans for cakes, or you know what I mean, I hope. : )  Just a little one, should last a long time. 

Miracle whip and brown sugar sliced ham for sammies. This ham was gone ages ago. : ) 

I wanted to bake brownies for the boy's White Day gifts. Branden suggested cookies, which is why I bought chocolate chips. I think next year, I'll bake the brownies for White Day though, the boys think so too. : ) Pudding for just snacking, long gone now though. : ) 

Cookies, our favorite Oreo flavor. 

Mints...

Omiyage...

Poptarts for the boys for breakfasts, gone before Spring break. 

Easter stuff. Red Hots jelly beans, peanut butter Crunch, gum eggs, chocolate covered marshmallow eggs, foil wrapped bunny's, just a small batch of Easter stuff for both Branden and Noah...

Birthday cake M&M's, found these at Kmart and picked up a pack for Branden, Noah and Noboru and I shared 1 pack...

Keep seeing the commercial for these and so I wanted to try them. White tea and mint...

Just cheap shampoo in bulk/bigger bottles, the one on the left is gone, the fam is using the strawberry one now, and we haven't used the ones pictured above...the white tea mint ones yet...

Body wash, Ocean Breeze is gone... we're all using Ivory right now. Costco Japan sells the green Ivory, body wash, wish they'd sell this Ivory body wash instead...

Noboru's deodorant on the left, my Secret Outlast on the right...

I had to buy this magazine because Ellen and Portia are one of my favorite Hollywood couples to watch and read about. Portia's so gorgeous and Ellen is just so funny and such a good dancer. They've been together for years. I hope this article is all just a bunch of lies and things are fine. : ( I'm hoping. Anyway, not so much in terms of stuff brought back, but just thought I'd better post it up anyways...