Saturday, September 14, 2013

Commercials

Anyone have any favorite commercials right now? These are a few of mine. This first one cracks my family and I up, every time we see it on TV. At first, you assume they have a teenage daughter in the house. The dad's coffee is rippling and everything, because of the loud music! : )
This one cracks me up too, because well he's just so happy and excited! Meanwhile, it seems everyone is for the most part, blowing him off! MikeMikeMikeMikeMike!!! What day is it Mike!
This one came out during the 2013 super bowl as one of the new commercials. And it just got me so much during the super bowl! You see him raise this Clydesdale horse, the day the horse leaves and then the man sees the paper and goes to see. You can sort of tell by his face, at first, he thinks, well, the horse forgot me. And then he didn't. The horse remembered! Anyway, it still gets me every time, I see this, even now. : ) And the song they chose for this was perfect too.
This one is a little old, but it's still hilarious. It came out in 2012, but it's just so darn funny. Anyway, have a great weekend everyone! : )