Monday, January 28, 2013

Woke up this morning to a winter wonderland

Alright, alright, you all know where we live in our little town, we don't really get snow all too often. Freezing cold yes. Snow? No, not really. We did have that snow a week or two ago and I sort of figured that would be it for us for the year, lol. So, imagine my surprise this morning, there I am in my sweatpants and long sleeve shirt opening all the upstairs blinds first thing this morning and when I look/glance out the first window, I open and see snow and more then just a light dusting. A good amount for our area. @_@  Holy crap, I thought. I wasn't expecting to see this view when I opened the blinds. @_@
And it's still snowing right now even as I type.
For as far as the eye can see. A snowy winter wonderland. Holy goodness.
Our roads are packed with snow. And my car!!! Look at my poor car! Okay so here's the news regarding the snow. After I saw the snow, I said really happily in the house...."it snowed everyone!!!!" Noboru in a groggy sleep haze, said...."what?" It snowed!!! I said. He said, go and check our cell phones the boys school schedule...we will probably be on a snow schedule now" I went downstairs and yep both phones are blinking meaning there's a message on there. Branden and Noah are on the same snow schedule as a few weeks ago. Meaning school starts at 10am today. @_@ Both the boys are dressed already. But they're just sitting on the couch right now and will enjoy TV for the next few hours. The roads are packed with dry heavy snow as you can see in this pic. And again the snow is still coming. It's still snowing now. Hmm. Anything else to add? I put the beef in the fridge to thaw last night. I am still making a big pot of beef stew today for dinner tonight. I think considering this weather it will be perfect for tonight. : ) Anyway stay warm and safe everyone. Just wanted you all to be updated and caught up with us here. Snow yet again for us! Hahaha. : )