Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day

I know, I know I'm a bit late posting this but, I mentioned I would be at the movies this Monday and working Tuesday and Wednesday. So this is my first day to actually get a chance to post this. About a month ago, Noboru and the boys asked me, what I'd like for Mother's Day. Hmm, that was a tough one. Don't need anything at all, I thought. Time passed some. And then, I thought, and sorry if this sounds dorky or cheesy at all. But honestly the best thing in the world to me, is spending time with my family. So at dinner about 10 days ago, I mentioned finally what I'd like for Mother's Day. Why don't we go to karaoke as my gift. That way we can all enjoy it. And we can all have fun! Everyone agreed, that was perfect! So last Sunday, I slept in a little bit. I did do 2 loads of laundry knowing I'd be busy the next 3 days. And just hung out here at home. My entire family went with me for my morning walk around the neighborhood, Mother's Day morning last Sunday, though they go with me most of the time anyway if they're home. That also made me smile. And then around 2:40pm we headed to karaoke so we'd be there from 3-5pm. Two full hours. Unlimited drink bar included. If you get there before 4pm it's a cheaper rate and the free drink bar.
Looking for a song.
We were to go out for ramen afterwards and we did. So we just had two baskets of fries and the melon sodas, melon slurpee type drinks. Orange slurpees and they really had a full range of drinks, iced coffees, iced teas everything. Even the frozen slurpee type drinks.
Hi Noah!
Noboru sang so many songs. So did, I. Branden sang about 5 and Noah sang about 2.
Smiles! Yep, I think I picked the best "gift" this year. We had ourselves a blast.
Noboru sang, a song by Queen. What makes this hilarious, is we all sang back up!
Noah singing backup for daddy's song! Branden also joined in after!
One of the songs I sang! I hope everyone else had a Happy Mother's Day too. : )