Saturday, August 06, 2011

Slip and slide backyard fun

Goodness have we been enjoying the heck out of Summer around here, on Monday aftrenoon of this week, we quickly unrolled the slip and slide and the boys started sliding and staying cool. I tell you honestly....children's laughter definitely one of the best sounds ever!
Run Branden.
Go Noah go!

Goodness you've been enjoying your Summer. : )
Branden, I never knew there were that many ways to slide honey! : )
Kids grow up so fast, don't they? I want mine to stay kids as long as they can! Branden playing around being a silly kid!



And then they brought out some of their water guns.
They ran and chased and squirted each other all over, while running through the yard.
And now it was about time for me to start dinner. And so, I got the laundry clips, and it dried in a snap. Then folded it and put it away. : )