Thursday, August 18, 2011

Movies we've seen so far this Summer, Transformers: Dark of the Moon, The Smurfs and the Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Not counting the Cars 2 movie we took our family to see while in Honolulu in July and me going to see Bad Teacher. These are 3 of the newest movies we went to see last week while in Guam. The Smurfs was cute! I loved the Smurfs as a child, so I was excited to see this. Not sure I'd buy the dvd, but I am glad I saw it at least. Branden and Noah enjoyed it. And Hank Azaria was absolutely brilliant as Gargamel.
The Rise of the Planet of the Apes is being called one of the best movies of the Summer in America right now. And I have to tell you, I 100% agree!!! I can see a part 2 coming from this. My favorite movie I saw last week for sure!!! Hands down! I mean seriously Noboru and my dad were talking about it...the boys were talking about it...all 5 of us, talked about nothing but this movie non stop, all the way to Chuck E. Cheese's even the next day we were still talking about this one.
We also went and saw the newest Transformers movie. Transformers: Dark Of the Moon. This was good too. We've seen the other Transformers movies as well, so we enjoyed this quite a bit. Branden and Noah *loved* this movie! Even now...they're talking about Shockwave....and how awesome Bumblebee is. Optimus Prime, etc. : ) And I was happy to see Mc Dreamy in this as well. : )


Anyway there you have it...we've been enjoying quite a bit of movies this Summer so far as well. Just trying our best to squeeze every drop of fun from Summer that we possibly can. : )