Friday, June 17, 2011

Fajita Friday!

I love Friday's. I seriously...really...love them! Because they mark the start of the weekend for us. This evening as soon as Branden and Noah got off school, I got started in on the fajitas. I thought fajitas would be an excellent way to kick start the weekend off. We love fajitas at our house and try to have them once a month, if we can. : )
I made one big skillet of white meat and onion and bell pepper ones. And another smaller skillet full of thigh meat ones for Noboru (and I made his without onions since he dislikes onions)
Fajitas, rice, chopped up lettuce, shredded colby cheese, guacamole, sour cream and diced tomatoes. All to pile and roll into these tortillas. We all got to enjoy, kickback and start the weekend this way.... this evening. Yummm! Anyway, have a great weekend everyone! ; )