Sunday, June 26, 2011

1 week from now, we'll be heading to Honolulu Hawaii

I mentioned about a month and a half ago that we were happily busy with planning our Summer trip. But didn't really talk about it anymore after that.

I guess now is as good a time as any, to share the details. : ) Our family of 4 is heading to Honolulu Hawaii next week. For a full week of fun in the sun! We've got a rental car. We're staying at a really nice hotel. It's honestly all we've been thinking about and talking about in our house. Vacations are exciting that way, aren't they. : )

So next Sunday at this time, we'll be in an airplane on our way.

We've got our beach ball already. : ) And can barely wait to eat all that yummy food that we've missed. Play on all our favorite beaches. To be able to spend the 4th of July in the U.S. Sounds really nice. And to be able to spend Noah's birthday in the U.S. sounds good to us too. We're going to get Noah a birthday cake in Honolulu.

I haven't started packing yet. I wanted to wait until all our other things were finished. Such as Noah's rite of passage thing, that I'll get to tomorrow. Sorry I've not had more time to write about that yet. So this week, I'll be spending my time to pack for the boys and myself. Since Noboru prefers pack for himself. Which is fine. And I have to buy some snacks for the carry-on. But other then that, we're so totally looking forward to it.

Paradise here we come! Kailua beach, Hanauma Bay, Dole Pineapple Plantation, fabulous factory outlet mall shopping. Movies theaters a plenty, not to mention Target! And more. Strolling beautiful Waikiki beach, we can barely wait! Anyway that's where we'll be on our way to, 7 days from now. : )