Monday, July 26, 2010

Friday's fun at Wanwan land!

Last Friday, we decided to take my dad to Wanwan land! We've been here before, Noboru and the kids and I. Last Fall sometime and we loved it. Plus my dad loves dogs too. So a perfect excuse to head to Wanwan land and enjoy the day over there!
Noah petting this great big pretty fluffy white dog! This dog was so nice!
Branden giving this dog a nice gentle rub.
My dad and the dalmatian. We used to have 2 dalmatians years ago. So seeing this one always reminds us of ours that have passed.
Noboru spoiled this dog with rubs of lovin' so much so that he laid on his back, his little doggy lips relaxed so much it looked/appeared like he was smiling. We all had a laugh over this.
I think this face is saying....more rubs, keep going. Please don't stop! ; )
This dog right here, the one with the black and white face...definitely one of my favorites this time. I spent a good 30 minutes giving this one a nice belly rub! ; )
Yep, we came here and we....gave them all massages! Ha! : ) They reciprocated with some doggy licks and waggly tails though. So a fair trade indeed. ; )
Noah and I both took a shine to the same dog! This dog was definitely feeling the love that day!


This dog stuck his paw on Noboru's shoe! I told Noboru...he claimed you as his territory!
This little multi colored weeny dog really took a shine to Branden. He followed Branden all over the whole day. Even when B was petting other dogs, he nuzzled his way in. ; )
We brought drinks, and snacks. We were all set for the day.
B and the multi colored pup again. The dogs mouth is a little open, and in a deep slumber as Branden pets and soothes. Hmm, what a spoiled pup! ; )

Us being silly. Branden sticking his face in and me taking his pic.
Noah being silly as well.
Waiting for the dog show to begin.


Quite a few stops to the cooler and snack bag.
Branden and Noah with all their doggy friends they made that day!
Three full hours spent there and it was time to leave. We all washed our hands from hand to elbow and we left. There's great big sinks to wash up before heading out.
Noboru holding the cooler.
My dad holding the snacks. We all got into the car and headed to our next stop! The fish market.

Our family taking a stroll through the fish market last Friday.
So much fresh seafood. Noboru was in heaven.
Sushi restaurant in the back of one of the markets. Noboru was telling us, how fresh their sushi is here. Now, I'm not a sushi lover or a fish eater myself. So, I took his word for it.
See all the free samples? Noboru took a tiny taste from everything.
The boys heading to our car from the fish market.
Noah in the car eating a graham cracker. Branden was eating one as well but was in the 3rd row of the MPV. So, I couldn't take a good pic.
We also made a pit stop at 7 Eleven, to get everyone a garigari. It was a long drive to our neck of the woods from the fish market. The garigari totally hit the spot.
When we got closer to our area, we stopped off at a Saizeriya. (cheap Italian food) I had pasta and a (personal pan size) pizza. Both B and Noah each had their own pizza. My dad had some chicken set and Noboru had a hamburg set. We all had the drink bar. Chatted about the day...how much fun we all had at the dog park. My dad told Noboru how interesting he found the fish market as well. Eating, chatting, eating, chatting. Last Friday at Wanwanland.....very fun! ; )